— Who's to blame for the Warriors' poor final possession against the Rockets? (00:12) — Will LeBron and the Cavs beat the Celtics in Game 5? (22:14) — Did James Harden rescue his reputation with his performance against the Warriors? (37:43) — What's the best way for the NFL and teams to handle the anthem policy? (49:58) — Can the Rockets actually dethrone the Warriors? (59:50) — Does LeBron need need to win the title this year to pass Michael Jordan as the GOAT? (1:11:57) — How bad is the relationship between Tom Brady and Bill Belichick? (1:26:34) — Who deserves the blame for the Warriors' loss...
— LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers blowing out the Boston Celtics (00:08) — Isaiah Thomas looking to get his career back on track with the Los Angeles Lakers (21:24) — Philadelphia Eagles tackle Lane Johnson offering his opinion of the "Patriot Way" (31:54) — Josh McDaniels saying he wasn't promised to take over for Bill Belichick with the New England Patriots (44:29) — Tom Brady's documentary being delayed after losing in the Super Bowl (54:12)
LaVar Ball's potential to overshadow Lonzo's matchup against LeBron's Cleveland Cavaliers, the Houston Rockets as a real threat to win the NBA title, Ezekiel Elliott's bold guarantee for next week's return, Sunday's big matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots, and the favorites to win the NFL MVP award headline today's show. Skip, Shannon, Chris Broussard, Eric Dickerson and Mark Schlereth discuss the day in sports.
- Will Antonio Brown be worth the distraction for the Patriots? (00:15) - How impressive was Dak’s performance in the Cowboys’ 35-17 win over the Giants? (25:17) - Did the Browns’ 43-13 loss to the Titans prove they were overrated? (42:20) - Are you sold on Kyler Murray after his comeback performance against the Lions in his NFL debut? (52:22) - Does Antonio Brown make the Patriots a lock to win Super Bowl LIV? (1:03:23) - Michael Vick joins to discuss whether or not Dak Prescott will be a top-10 QB by the end of the season. (1:16:08) - Did the Eagles prove in Week 1...
A heated finish to the Cavaliers' win against the Knicks, LeBron James' big 4th quarter in the victory, the Lakers benching Lonzo Ball late against the Suns, Ezekiel Elliott training outside the United States during his suspension and the Panthers reasserting themselves in the NFC headline today's show. Skip, Shannon, Rob Parker, Eric Dickerson and Greg Jennings discuss the day in sports.
Kevin Durant's decision to take less money with the Warriors, LeBron & the Cavaliers' offseason, Tom Brady vs. Aaron Rodgers and the latest from Tiger Woods and Ezekiel Elliott headline today's show. Skip, Shannon, Chris Broussard and Rob Parker debate the day in sports.
-- Did LeBron James prove he's still the NBA's best player on Wednesday? (00:20) -- Bill Belichick reportedly opening his world to Josh McDaniels (18:38) -- Odds that the Philadelphia Eagles can make it back to the Super Bowl (31:17) -- Aaron Rodgers hoping to be the NFL MVP next season (42:06) -- Could Baker Mayfield find himself playing for the Denver Broncos next season? (55:08)
The Vikings beat the Saints on the last play of the game. The Blake Bortles led Jaguars went into Pittsburgh and walked out with another win. The Eagles pull out a close win at home against the Falcons. The Patriots are headed to their 7th straight AFC Title game after stomping on the Titans. Are the Lakers looking to get rid of head coach Luke Walton?
Game 3 picks, LeBron's pressure to win, Magic's Lakers vs. Curry's Warriors, Kevin Durant as a villain, NBA Mount Rushmore, and JR Smith headline today's show. Skip, Shannon, Stephen Jackson, Chris Broussard, and Caron Butler debate the day in sports.
The College Football Playoff committee selecting Alabama over Ohio State, the Seattle Seahawks knocking off the Philadelphia Eagles, Tom Brady's sideline outburst, Rob Gronkowski's late hit against the Buffalo Bills and the free-falling Kansas City Chiefs headline today's show. Skip, Shannon, Eric Dickerson and Tony Gonzalez discuss the day in sports.
The latest with Ezekiel Elliott's suspension saga, reaction to a number of NFL coaches and executives weighing in on National Anthem protests, Floyd Mayweather Sr. on set to discuss Floyd and Conor's upcoming fight and LeBron James criticizing President Trump headline today's show. Skip, Shannon, Mayweather Sr. and Seth Joyner debate the day in sports.
- Is it disrespectful to rank Aaron Rodgers ahead of Tom Brady? (00:14) - Are we headed for a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch? (22:45) - Is Carson Wentz clearly better than Dak Prescott? (36:30) - Should the Browns be worried about Odell Beckham Jr.? (48:45) - Is Tom Brady the best quarterback in the NFL? (1:00:34) - Should Kawhi's backroom dealings to become a Clipper be a surprise? (1:12:29) - Is Baker Mayfield the next Brett Favre? (1:23:50) - Freddie Roach on set discussing Pacquiao's win against Keith Thurman. (1:33:49) - Roach talks a Manny vs. Floyd rematch and more. (1:46:27) - Does Tom Brady deserve backlash for cliff jumping with...
- Who deserves the most blame for the Lakers' struggles? (00:47) - Is the Cowboys defense in deep trouble next season? (23:23) - Did Russell Westbrook overreact to a young fan touching him? (37:47) - Should NBA stars avoid teaming up with LeBron James? (48:27) - Is there any way to fix the Celtics? (1:00:38) - Is LeBron at fault for all of the Lakers' struggles? (1:14:40) - Can Jerry Jones afford to pay all the stars in Dallas? (1:29:12) - Is the NFL about to make a big mistake with replay? (1:38:18) - Can the Lakers pick up a much-needed win vs. the Pelicans? (1:48:27) - Will this...
- Will Ezekiel Elliott sign with the Cowboys today? (00:16) - Is Aaron Rodgers going to shine in the Packers’ new offense on Thursday night? (23:26) - How would Zeke joining Dallas by Week 1 affect the Cowboys’ season win total? (36:40) - Will LeBron be able to live up to his own social media hype? (49:13) - On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that Elliott will sign today? (1:03:22) - Reggie Bush joins to discuss Jalen Hurts’ impressive OU debut. (1:13:30) - Can Patrick Mahomes and Kansas City win it all this year? (1:27:18) - Reggie Bush talks about the potential for Zeke...
— What Conor McGregor's UFC future could look like after his (00:16) — The New England Patriots' change-filled offseason (10:42) — Josh Norman on set discussing his rivals in the NFC East (21:40) — Joel Klatt's latest NFL mock draft (36:10) — Tim Tebow hitting a home run on the first pitch of his Double A season (47:05)
- Did the Lakers give up too much for Anthony Davis? (00:16) - Will LeBron and AD win a championship together? (23:54) - Chris Broussard joins to discuss the Lakers’ chances of winning it all next year. (38:07) - Did the Raptors prove they’re the best option for Kawhi Leonard? (51:17) - Will LeBron win a fourth ring? (1:00:52) - Will the Pelicans be playoff contenders in the West now? (1:06:20)
-Can't beat the Warriors at their own game. (00:12) -Do the Cowboys have enough offensive talent to make the playoffs? (24:43) -Jerry West claims LeBron was an easy sign. (37:39) -LeBron's LA mural is defaced....again. (48:44) -Can you build a team to outshoot the Warriors? (1:00:08) -Danny Ainge says the East is underrated. (1:12:08) -Cowboys' offense is ranked 3rd-worst in the NFL. (1:25:15) -Impressed with Tebow during the Double-A All-Star Game? (1:37:13) -Are the Lakers the Warriors biggest threat? (1:47:25) -Randy Moss mentors Jameis Winston in Tampa. (1:52:42)